As the newsletter shares with my supporters, September 30th will be my last day serving with Gospel for Asia. With my leaders' blessings, I am transitioning over to LightSys - Greg's ministry - to serve alongside him in the call the Lord has given us.
Things that will change:
- I'm leaving Dallas and moving to Kansas for the six weeks before the wedding.
- I'll be serving alongside Greg in the ministry of LightSys. We're not yet sure where long term headquarters will be, but we'll probably be in the KS area for the short-term.
- Greg and I will still be serving as support-based missionaries.
- We are still called to reach the lost world with the gospel of Christ.
- Similar to the computer support I was providing for GFA, we'll still be doing computer support for a variety of mission organizations. (Helping take care of their computer and training needs so they can do the mission work they need to do.)
Could you pray for me this week? It's a little bit of a busy and emotional week - wrapping up 7 years of office work, packing to move, trying to address and send out wedding invitations...
I would so appreciate it! Thank you!