Does that sound contradictory? Well, the main reason I've been using facebook is to keep connected and leave random notes for friends. The main (stated) purpose for my blog is to keep in touch with my supporters and let them know how they can pray. I know, I know. I can use facebook for that too. But there are a whole lot of other things I can get distracted with on facebook as well. Why am going to update my blog more often? Because I do covet your prayers.
- I'm using Google Reader to check my friends blogs...and loving it! Very easy to setup!
- Congrats to Me on her new house and phone.
- Congrats (belatedly) to LT on her recent birthday. As soon as I can find those earrings that I bought, I'll mail them to you - I promise!
- Persecution is picking up in Asia. Sign up for the urgent prayer emails to hear about stories as they happen.
- Bhutan is about to become a democracy instead of an absolute monarchy! Elections are scheduled for March 24th. Pray that this will lead to a new openness to share the Gospel.
- Due to recent staff changes in the GFA IT department, I'm taking on additional responsibilities. We need additional staff desperately!
- Pray for: My newsletter to get done, my work to be timely, my focus to be on the Lord, Cas and Jes to grow in the Lord. And (me) not to be overwhelmed!