Monday, October 27, 2008

Blessings!

Guess what? I have dual screens at the office! Well, one is my laptop screen and one is an external monitor. But I, who used to be highly skeptical of people who needed two monitors, am happily using two monitors. My Office 2007 and Systems Helpdesk forms go on my left monitor and my Office 2003 and Software Development Helpdesk forms go on my right monitor. It makes some things (like new staff/volunteer tickets) go so much faster.

Another blessing - we were over at a friend's house for an Autumn Party with cider and cookies and pumkin cheese cake last Saturday evening. THAT was a blessing in and of itself. But then as we were watching a movie, I started using a friend's lap as a pillow. And she started running her fingers through my hair. And she continued to do that for the entire movie. For those who don't know me, that's about the best gift someone could give me. I was so relaxed at the end. Ahh....

I went to see Wall-E last night at the dollar theater with my cousin and some friends. I think the McDonald's afterwards was more fun.

And we finished writing invites for our tea party this weekend. And I got my reimbursement forms filled out. Now I just need to get my insurance forms filled out for this next year and work on Bible Study and newsletter!

1 comment:

rubyslipperlady said...

TEA PARTY!? I wanna come!