Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Married and Moving

Not me, my sister! Despite the fact that none of their blogs have been updated, my sister and her fiance did indeed get married last Saturday. The wedding ceremony was focused around the Lord and went off smoothly and beautifully. The Blue Ridge Thunder Cloggers performed at the reception aftwards and the bride and groom (still in wedding atire) joined in the clogging performance.




And the moving part -- I'm moving mid-January to live with three new interns arriving for our Road to Reality internship program. I was joking while I was in VA about taking up house cleaning as a new hobby. The new rental house was a mess from the previous tenants and would take many hours of cleanup when I got back.

I stopped by the house last night after work to see if requested repairs had gotten done. As I walked through the kitchen, I noticed a whiteboard on the fridge with a list...

Wipe walls - Done
Clean fans - Done
Wash baseboards - Done
Vaccuum floors - Done
Clean out kitchen cabinents - Done

on and on and on and on..... all done! My wonderful roommate and a team of families and friends from GFA had descended on the house over New Year's weekend and cleaned it all up for me! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sis. Glad everything went well.
I bet that Done list was a real load off you mind.
God Bless you as you move. lt