Thursday, January 06, 2005

Bro. KP got a phone call today. Leaders were informing him of an area of the Andaman Islands where 9 villages had been wiped out and only 50 people (mostly women and children) were left. However, the relief teams didn't find this area until yesterday, so most of the survivors were very ill. Stop by www.gfa.org/tsunamivideo and listen to the update from Bro. KP.

Pray for me. I'm working on a contact with a local computer training company to help our users get better computer training and hence use their time more effectively. Working with sales people who don't want to give me straight answers is always hard for me. I need a lot of wisdom and need to know when to be firm and when to give and take.

Friday night extended night of prayer is tomorrow night. We'll be hearing updates on Myanmar and on the tsunami relief.

No comments: