Sunday, October 17, 2004

We'll return to the building tour tomorrow (as I return to work and get a few pictures to help out). I'll be returning to the office a little early tomorrow morning to take my shower there. You see, our lawn service was weed eating around the gas meter yesterday when it developed a leak. TXU got the leak fixed, but they neglected to turn the gas back on. So... no hot water. We'll call them tomorrow.

You know, a cold shower isn't that big of a deal compared to the rest of the world's challenges. I was blessed this evening to sit at the feet of one of our Indian leaders as he told us what some of the missionaries and workers on the field are going through. I am blessed in more ways than one. I came home after supper contemplating those blessings and then found this list on my sister's blog.

No comments: