Monday, June 28, 2004

Okay... so as I type this, blogger can't find my blog. It's missing! So I will type this anyway and perhaps it will end up posted on my blog--now located in never-never land. If you are also having problems locating my blog, could you please leave a note so I can document it? Thanks!

You saw my notes on Sunday, right? What I didn't mention was that one of Dr. C's Indian friends wanted to take us to lunch afterward. So we went to India Palace and ate (or attempted to eat) from the Indian buffet. For the first 20 minutes, I simply sipped my water. Then I finally was able to down some dosa and soup. Pradah told us it was a north Indian restaurant with most of the workers from Punjab. With the abounding number of turbans and the amount of fair skin, I also wondered if some of them were siehks.

Today was a more relaxing day. We napped on the back porch in the morning and then ran errands through the afternoon. I am completely and totally wiped out. My mouth is still throbbing. And I think I'm going to go get ready for bed. Tomorrow I'll go visit my relatives southeast of St. Louis. PRAY I don't get lost.

No comments: