Sunday, June 27, 2004

Church was interesting this morning. I located the bathroom within 10 seconds and became well acquainted with the tile on the bathroom floor before and during the morning service.

My pain medicine is making me nauseous. I appreciate the medicine...with its help, I slept through the night last night for the first time since we started work on my mouth. But this morning's after effects weren't so good. So we stopped the medicine totally this afternoon...I was almost in tears with pain. This evening I took half a pill and am waiting expectantly for it to start working.

Interesting note: For the past year, I've been concerned at times because I seemed to lack my usual energy and I just wanted to sleep all the time. There were also random times like four weeks ago when I ran a fever and my face felt swollen for two days. Dr. C said that the infections that have been festering in the roots of my teeth could well have been causing those problems.

Thanks again for your prayers and notes!

No comments: