Saturday, June 26, 2004

Dental Day #3
Today they did all the prep work for the crowns. It was mostly very painful. Then they put temporary things in until the actual crowns come in next Thursday. When it was all done, I was tired of being brave. I think I wore Dr. C out too. Just before we left the office, he numbed my upper mouth again so I can sleep before the pain sets in. So I'm okay at the moment. Dr. C says I'm 97% finished!

I did get most of the spyware cleaned off of Mrs. C's computer this morning before the 9:00 dental work. I think I have one last registry key to get and I think I know which one it is.

Thanks to all of you who have left notes. They cheer me up. Oh, and I just got a care package from my sister! THANK YOU!!!

I have to go get the groceries out of the car. Love you all!

No comments: