I know things have been quiet on here. I keep forgetting to pull out my camera and the blogs I read tell me that no one wants to read a blog that doesn't have pictures. So then I feel guilty. And I don't post. And sure enough - nobody reads the things I don't post. Hmm....
A couple quick practical updates... let's try bullet points. :)
- We have three college interns coming to work with us here at LightSys this summer!
- Our interns are... a Dutch student from Canada, an MK from Kenya, and a Californian. Lots of cultural exchange here this summer!
- The first intern arrives in 10 days (assuming his visa arrives on time)! Wow - soon!
- Mr. Amazing and I have now been in CO home for 5 consecutive weeks! Woo-hoo! We haven't been in one place that long since September of last year. 3 weeks has been average.
- Hurrah for taking time this weekend to refocus and regroup before the interns arrive and the summer road trip starts! Pray for rejuvenation and rest for us!!!
- Praise God for housing for the all the students while they are here! He's provided so wonderfully!