Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Calling All Supporters!

Road trip! The details are coming together and I'm busy planning a 10 day road trip to visit prayer and financial supporters at the end of this month. I'll head north out of Dallas on Friday, March 20th, arrive in Hydro, OK that evening, and pursue points north from there.

I've spent the last hour or so on the phone, figuring out times to just sit and visit with my supporters and find out what God is doing in their lives and let them know how God is using their lives to change eternity. I am SO looking forward to this.

If you're in the OK or KS area and would like to make sure you on my list of people to visit, drop me an email or a facebook message and I'll get in contact with you!

I gotta run to prayer meeting - see you soon!

No comments: