Friday, August 29, 2008

Breaking the Guilt Cycle

I haven't posted in so long that I've begun to feel guilty. Then I don't want to post because of the guilt. And then the guilt continues because I don't post.

So what is the right response for guilt? Repentance and forgiveness. (Well, there's a few other answers in there to, but this will be today's answer.) Forgive me?

Today's workday: Long and slightly overwhelming.
Today's movie: Gandhi (long, but not as overwhelming)
Today's new favorite ice cream flavor: Praline pecan and cream. (or something like that)

Today's prayer request (all week, actually): http://www.gfa.org/orissa-update. Hundreds of homes and 20+ church buildings destroyed. Dozens murdered. Thousands hiding in the jungles.

Tomorrow's plan: volunteer at Mission Arlington and work on 1 Cor. 3.

No comments: