- Thanks for your prayers for GFA's RYP conference! It was amazing. And all the name tags got printed and assembled and the registration computers worked! We did have an interesting time since the registration printer insisted on sending out puffs of smoke about twice a day, but nothing burned up. That's a good thing.
- I'm heading to Iowa this weekend for a family reunion. Yay! for getting to see family and Uncle Stanley and the rest of the crew! And yay for getting to see college friend Liz on the way!
- Continue to pray that I would have the Lord's wisdom on how to lead Bible study here at the intern house and what we should do our next section on.
- I got to spend time with Steph, Sara, and Dani - the interns that lived with me last year. It's neat to see how God has worked in their lives through your prayers! Steph has started a Bible study for her co-workers and has led one of them to the Lord. Considering at the beginning of last year, she had never really read the Bible for herself...
- I had my weekly fellowship time with Auntie Candi this evening. She bought yummy chocolate chewy cookies just for me....
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Too crazy to post
It's almost too crazy busy to post, but I have to keep you updated 'cause you guys are my prayer warriors.