Friday, February 08, 2008

Blogging and Mission Arlington

I'm excited about our trip to Mission Arlington tomorrow. I just need to get up early to get maps printed and fuel up the car.

We had our first grocery shopping trip as a house this evening. Went a few dollars over the food budget and I should have known better, but we'll just have to watch it next week.

There's been some "the good-and-bad-of-facebook" discussion recently, so these blog excerpts caught my attention. These aren't blogs I usually follow, but I stumbled across them while browsing recently.

Our generation is in danger of forgetting the depth and quality of relationships, all in the name of instant communication, "efficiency," and networking. While the rest of the world texts, pokes, relates in thirty second intervals let's not go along with it. Let's live for something better. --blogger Natalie Klein
and
For God so loved the world, that He came Himself and did not just send us an invitation to chat on line. --John Mark Reynolds

No comments: