Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back from ICCM

I'm back in Texas after a wonderful (and exhausting) four days at ICCM. It was a time of fun and excitement, of prayer and worship, of learning and sharing, of challenge and encouragement, of laughter and tears. It was a time to glorify God.

Today's free software link: http://www.opensong.org/ This is an amazing application that guitar enthusiasts might find helpful. Among other things, you can enter song lyrics and chords (no more messy notebook) and it will even transpose the chords for you if you need to play in a different key! Chords, songsheets, projection... it does it all!

Prayer requests:
  • Pray for NM and his wife. After spending many years on the mission field in Africa, they are back in North America awaiting a kidney transplant for his wife. Pray for God to continue to provide for their needs and encourage them during this time.
  • Pray for me to continue to track down and write down all the things I learned during ICCM.
  • Pray for me to keep my attention focused back on my office and get caught up (and ahead) on projects and tasks.
  • Pray for emotional stability and the Lord's joy for me!

Jesus, hope of the nations
Jesus, comfort for all who mourn
You are the source of heaven’s hope on earth...
(C)2002 Brian Doerksen

No comments: