Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tuscola, TX

A few random notes:


  • A belated thank you to the anonymous person who gifted me with dress slacks. I didn't even know where Tuscola, TX was until I checked a map. I still don't know anyone from that area... I don't think. Apparently you know me. Hopefully you're reading this -- thank you!

  • A praise for the growth and fruit that we continue to see in our lives here in the Intern House! I've seen many a situation in the past two weeks where our reactions were much different than they would have been four months ago. God is faithful!

  • This last weekend was set aside as a GFA staff retreat time. It was a time of fellowship, laughter, canoeing, hair braiding, conversation, and attitude adjustment! :) I'll try to put up a fun picture when I get my pictures off my camera.

No comments: