Monday, May 07, 2007

Praise and Prayer

Let's see if this actually works -- I'll try to post prayer requests every Sunday/Monday and post corresponding praises at the end of the week or with the next week's prayer requests.

Prayer requests for this week:
  • Pray for good times with the Lord -- especially the morning times.
  • Pray that I get my newsletter written for all of you to read!!! (Not on my newsletter list? Drop me an email and I'll send you a pdf copy.)
  • Pray for each of the intern girls and myself as we continue to grow in the Lord and become more like Him. Pray that we would have patience and diligence as He works on us.
  • Pray that I would get the "GFAnet documentation" finished and sent to the international offices this week.
  • Pray for my family and friends who are finishing up finals/graduating/finding jobs.
  • Pray for a safe trip for me as I head to KS this weekend for my brother's graduation.
  • Pray for GFA Missionary Kundan in Himachal Pradesh, India. You can read more about his ministry and how the Lord is working through him at the gfa.org website.

How can I be praying for you this week? I'm serious! Post your request or email me. I praise God for you!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a neat idea! Hope you have a good trip to Kansas. :0)

Anonymous said...

Hope your hump day finds you well.
Tell your brother congratulations.
Hope your visit homeis good. LT