Saturday, September 09, 2006

Updating?

I don't know if you can tell, but not having internet access at home is sure putting a crimp in my blogging style. I really need to figure out a different time to do it. Perhaps if I come in to the office before morning prayer meeting an additional few minutes...

The big news... I've moved in to a new apartment (last weekend), the additional software training at the office has gone tremendously well, and my newsletter is on it's way to you... well, probably next Tuesday.

One of our US staff couples is celebrating their 15th anniversary this weekend, so I'm at their house watching their kids. It's been a good afternoon and evening. Special thanks go to Hez who watched the kids for me while I enjoyed supper with yet another staff family. But I'm back with the kids now and they've been tucked in for the night.

I praise God for the opportunity I have to encourage and bless other staff families in their personal lives and ultimately in their service to the Lord. Thanks for being a part of it!

No comments: