Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thank You for Praying (Part 1)

To my prayer supporters - you have been faithfully praying over personal requests in my newsletter and on my blog for several months now. I've been longing to share with you the multitude of ways God has been answering your prayers and shown Himself faithful. Your prayers have been appreciated and effective. Updates coming soon!

On the brief news side: We had our internship graduation this evening. Eight young people celebrated the completion of the eleven month program. I've had the privilege to live with two of these young ladies for the year and what a blessing and growing experience it has been for all of us! I praise the Lord for it.

We move out of this house on Saturday morning - I'm up late packing, but am heading to bed very soon. There's a team of people coming over tomorrow to help us clean. :)

No comments: