Thursday, February 16, 2006

Living in the flesh

I've slowly been shorting myself on sleep, though I didn't realize it at first. A late night here and another one here and another the night after that. Emailing to a friend, talking to my parents, reading a book, grocery shopping, meetings 2-3 nights a week... I began to wax sarcastic in my conversations and be blunt in my comments--a sure sign that I'm very tired.

I think I've apologized more and accepted more apologies in the last seven days than I did in the month before that. My toungue and attitude continue to get me in trouble with coworkers, friends, and roommates.

Would you pray that I'd keep my focus on God and let His love and Spirit flow through me? I don't want to cause others to stumble and I don't want to allow the enemy to get a foothold in relationships.

Thanks for your prayers. I appreciate you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. You are not the only one tired, I went to bed at 9:00 last night and didn't hear the garage door go up at 9:05!