Thursday, January 19, 2006

Maximizing Tech Resources

Each Thursday morning, I do 5 minutes of IT training for the US Office staff. This week's training was about...training. We're trying out computer training for the staff that's available to them any time on the internet. No more waiting on Dorinda to make time to train. We talked about how our finances and time are gifts from God that we need to use responsibly -- and so is technology. I was encouraged by several people telling me afterwards how thankful they were to know about that training help.

We had ladies meeting this evening -- Auntie Gisela was talking about God's grace being like a shower--He's pouring it out upon us and Paul admonishes us "not to receive God's grace in vain." (2 Cor. 6:1)

I'd appreciate your prayers for this weekend. We're doing evangelism outreach this Saturday in Ft. Worth. KT is moving out this Saturday. And a week from Saturday, JH - our new intern - arrives to start her one year internship.

Pray that I'll trust. And that I won't get sick. Ah-choo!

No comments: