Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Intern #3

I've mentioned in my previous posts that I will have three interns living with me. Well, that's not for certain yet. I might only have two. But I am praying, fervently, for three interns to live with me (lots of reasons). The young lady who will potentially be the third intern is visiting the ministry right now. We'll call her Melia.

Please pray for Melia--she's not been sleeping well at night and is physically and emotionally exhausted from an intense two days in the office. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is her last day here. Pray that God will make it clear to all involved--including her--if she is supposed to be part of the internship this year. Pray for God's peace and rest in her heart and soul.

And pray for the third intern...whoever she may be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that the roommate thing will end well.

God bless.

LT