Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sam and I went into the office this afternoon to work on setting up the new helpdesk software. We could use a lot of grace this next week as we get it up and running. We want to make sure that the office staff are getting their technology problems fixed and needs met so they can work effectively doing their part to advance the mission work on the field.

A lot of my supporters sent in their monthly financial gifts this week... I need to get thank you notes mailed out! I was startled to receive a gift from a lady who pledged to support me two and a half years ago and I hadn't heard from after the first two gifts. Her email changed. I was able to find out she had moved from Florida to Europe and hadn't heard from her since. Hopefully when I get her receipt and address information I'll know more about what's going on.

I just got over a three week cold last weekend. My glands are swollen again this weekend. Please pray that I don't get sick. (Guess I should go to bed, huh?)

How can I be praying for you? (Remember- don't leave your email address with your comment!)

No comments: