Saturday, February 26, 2005

I'm sitting in the lobby of my hotel in San Antonio. I flew down yesterday to represent GFA at an Acquire the Fire event here. I've got two wondeful volunteers helping me. I think we handed out about 150 free books yesterday. We're praying for 100 child sponsorships today. You can pray for us too.

My funny story from yesterday: I was moving a partially loaded pallet with a pallet jack and it got away from me...shoving me down the ramp in front of it and skewing out of control until it pinned me between it and a concrete wall! Praise God I wasn't hurt and God provided a large cowboy to take the pallet down the other two ramps for me. The only think hurt was my pride and vanity.

Ew! How am I going to live through today with grease stains on my good slacks?

No comments: