Thursday, February 03, 2005

I have been exhausted this week. For reasons unknown, I have been tired. I've been sleeping 7-8 hours at night and taking hour long naps during the day and still dragging. That's one reason I haven't posted. I'm too eager to go to sleep at night. I'm not the only one. I can name 7-8 other people at the ministry who are also sleeping more than usual and still exhausted. Our HR director, my coordinator, the gift entry staff, two of the mail room staff.

One of our staff members was diagnosed last week with vertigo. Another staff member went to the hospital last week with side pain and ended up having her gall bladder removed. CE just got word today that her younger sister is dying of cancer and has no more than a few weeks to live. Rach's dad collapsed last weekend with a mini stroke. CT's aunt died over the weekend.

It seems that there is a lot of heartache and problems for it just to be coincidence. You can pray for all of us as we fight spiritual wars and persevere in our work at the office.

No comments: