Sunday, January 09, 2005

The church I attend in Frisco celebrated their 5th anniversary today. From 51 people at the first service in 2000 to 250 people at my first service in 2003 to 784 people in this morning's service, the church is alive and growing and reaching out to the community. Today was also the grand opening for the church's first building. Before this month, the church was meeting in school buildings. I praise God for Hope Fellowship and each of the people in the church community that have opened their lives and invited me to share life with them. They have been a real encouragement.

Planned for this week: Facilitating others, attending a Project 2002 Level 2 training course, working on software training contracts, and researching helpdesk software solutions. Pray that I will be faithful in my times with God.

No comments: