Sunday, July 11, 2004

Four of us visited the Dallas Farmer's Market this morning. My mother referred to me as a heathen for missing church. We picked up lucious peaches, ripe cantelope, huge blackberries, nectarines, oranges, and more...

We did attend Sunday evening service tonight at GFA. We had an open time of sharing about what God was teaching us through Bro. Zac Poonen's teaching this past week. I shared about my desire and my inability to be the lampholder. I have a feeling that instead of silently holding the lamp, I would be tapping the viewing audience on the shoulder, asking, "Is the lighting okay? Can you see him? Do I need to hold the lamp a little closer?" (Once again, calling attention to myself.)

We ended the evening with some good fellowship and sand volleyball. Must find a lighted court!

No comments: