Today I'm thankful for....
1) Time to simply sit quietly with Greg in our house. The boys were all off at school and the house was perfectly quiet. Amazing.
2) Two vehicles and how they make life so much simpler. Greg can head to the mountains for personal retreat time and I can still pick up kids from school and run errands.
3) A bike and stores that are close -- and how that enabled us to live as a one-car family for so many years.
4) A cousin's generosity with a mountain home to retreat to when we need a getaway.
5) The ingenuity of children. It drives me nuts! But without ingenuity, our world wouldn't go very far!