Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Song Week :)

I'm hence declaring this week "song week" for the blog. :)  Just my heart expressed in song.  The joys, the challenges, the hopes, and the reminders of truth.

Our God will reign forever
And all the world will know His name
Everyone together sing the song of the redeemed


I know that my Redeemer lives
And now I stand on what He did
My Savior, my Savior lives
Every day a brand new chance to say
Jesus, You are the only way
My Savior, my Savior lives


This week has been challenging in many ways -- and we're only two days into it!  But this is the song that has been circling in my head.  I know that my Redeemer lives. And I know that He REIGNS from heaven and that He has a mighty plan and all the nations will see it and know His name.  And I cling to that.  He reigns!

Copyright by the Desperation Band at New Life Church

No comments: