Monday, April 05, 2010

Cows and Technology

Nope.  They really have nothing in common.  Except that both were not quite where they needed to be this morning.  MiFi (our mobile internet device) started throwing a fit yesterday and refused to connect to the internet at all.  Yikes!  What do we do without internet?  Visit my parents. :)  Thanks, Mom and Dad!

We were getting ready to head to Mom and Dad's house this morning to use their internet for the day when Mother called me.  One of Dad's baby calves had been reported out.  Could I help get it back in since Dad was carrying mail?

So Lucinda and I went out to chase the little calf back through the fence into the pasture.  But we couldn't find it.  We think it snuck back through the fence before we got there. So we took pictures. :)  'Cause my shirt said I was blogging this.

Now where did I put my camera?

No comments: