Saturday, July 11, 2009

Catch up posts!

I was in my post draft folder the other day and realized I had several drafts sitting there unfinished and unposted. Oh my! I think I'll try to clean up a few of them and see what kind of catch-up posts I can get posted today/tomorrow!

Right now it's a sleepy morning, er, umm... afternoon after all-night prayer and my brain is functioning at a really sleepy level. I think I'm awake and thinking... but I'm really not...

Today's quiet time contemplation: Colossians 1:13. Giving thanks unto the Father...who has delivered us from the power of darkness... Hmm... in what ways or areas am I still living under the power of darkness? Unbelief, lack of trust, anger, lack of kindness, spirit of fear, not keeping short accounts? While all of these aren't things that I'm immediately struggling with, I can identify different times when these are definitely weak points in my life. But we are delivered from the power of the enemy and these things don't have to have power in our lives! Our God is bigger and He has delivered us!

Aren't you glad that we have an all-powerful God instead of trying to depend on a self-help book and our own flesh? Yeah, me too!

1 comment:

Elicia said...

i know that feeling... time is all messed up after all night prayer! it's rather confusing.