Thursday, May 14, 2009

Morning Reflections

It's been a busy (and really good) week in more ways than one. With several IT projects and staff moves hanging over my head, I came into the office early to get a jump on them. I'm working on staff training at the moment - poking away at features in Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint to see what kind of cool tricks I can make them do. One of the staff is here early, warming up his voice and guitar for morning worship time. A storm is busy brewing to the north of us - turning the sky a dark blue and causing wind currents that make the turtle doves almost fly into the windows. (Never mind, maybe they are flying into the windows on purpose...)

*Dorinda gets up to scare away the turtle dove so it doesn't knock itself out.*

The Lord has been doing so many (really good) things in my life recently and I'm starting to compose my next newsletter with some of those details for prayer and praise! I'm so thankful for God's faithfulness and protection and covering and blessing and guidance in my life!

And all my soul needs
Is all your love to cover me
So all the world will see
That I have nothing, I have nothing
Without You

No comments: