- Learned (once again) not to sweat the small stuff (I'll never finish this lesson.)
- Had coffee (okay, well it was Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate) with another staff member, Regina. I hadn't gotten to visit with her much at all - it was good!
- Enjoyed supper with cousins Jen and Stephen
- Invited myself over to friends' houses twice. Both houses had chocolate cake. My cousins decided I have super powers that allow me to discover chocolate cake. I told them it was my amazing nose.
- Procrastinated packing
- Started reading Consider Your Call by Gisela Punnose
- Talked on the phone with my Daddy
- Went shopping for a storage unit to hold my extra stuff when I move next week
- Gifted my cousin with a plastic chicken that lays candy egg
- Listened through Matthew and Mark in mp3 format
- Had my first ever chiropractor appointment
- Got two new roommates (for the next week)
- Had a dentist appt and had NO cavities! YAY! (But you can pray for my gums - they need to be healthier.)
- Got good-night hugs and kisses from the J-Fam's three little boys. They are so cute.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Random Things from This Week
Some things I did this week: