Monday, November 12, 2007

Still moving!

I'm pressing on the upward way
New heights I'm gaining every day
Still praying as I'm onward bound
"Lord, plant my feet on higher ground."

It hasn't even been that busy here recently, but my time living in my online world has continued to be limited. Something about real life taking up more time... But honestly, since I know that many of you stop by this blog to know how to pray for me, I need to keep you updated. Tonight: I'm so tired my eyes are closing. Tomorrow: I need to make sure I get up and spend my time with the Lord in the morning.

Prayer requests: Grace for figuring out my work schedule and needs tomorrow. Wisdom for GFAnet projects. Peace for moving arrangements. (I'm staying with GFA, but just moving out of this rental house at the end of December.)

My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay
Though some may dwell where those abound
My prayer, my aim is higher ground.

No comments: