Monday, July 09, 2007

Prayer requests for the week

Just a few prayer requests for you:
  • Bhutan is experiencing another wave of persecution. You can see a recent story here.
  • I'm continually seeking the Lord on what it means to be a leader. I'd appreciate your prayers.
  • My intern girls and I have been talking about living out the lessons we are learning both here at GFA and when we are with friends/family. It's hard, sometimes, to take the lessons from one "world" and live them out in another "world."
  • We want to glorify God and work in unity at our house.
  • And...my newsletter needs sent out. You're probably anxiously waiting on it, aren't you? Yes, well, you can pray for that.
Your prayers truly make a difference. I'll have praise reports for you at the end of the week.

No comments: