- Swinging from the rope swing at the tree house
- Cherry limeades at Irwin-Potter's
- Driving the combine and taking the girls for rides
- Taking the wheat truck to the elevator
- Walking and talking with my sister S.
- Playing tetherball with my sister L.
- Walking with my mother "in the cool of the morn"
- High centering my car trying to cross the gullied road past Grandmother's
- Being reminded of God's faithfulness, even when the wheat crop is poor
Monday, June 25, 2007
Back from Kansas
Thanks for praying for our trip to Kansas! I think a good time was had by all -- definitely a few memory making moments. They would have been "YouTube moments" had the camera been working at the right time. Memories from me: