Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm moving again...

The Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful - visiting my family up in Kansas. One of our interns came with me since she was unable to go home for Thanksgiving. We drove the tractor, walked to the pasture pond, enjoyed Anthony's Christmas shopping, played the longest-ever game of Pente, worshipped with my home church, and made mints for my sister's wedding. And loved on Grandma.

And guess what? I'll be moving again in January. We have a new class of Road to Reality interns starting in January and I'll be living with them as their intern discipleship team member. Don't worry, my PO Box will still work great for those cards, letters, and care packages. :)

Praise! for God's direction in the internship.
Pray! for us to find the right house for the girls and me to live in. We looked at one yesterday and will potentially look at one on Monday.
Pray! that I get your newsletters sent out soon!!!

No comments: