Thursday, July 20, 2006

Movin' right along

My interns have mostly finished their packing and are ready for me to have the rest of the house clean. Meanwhile, I've barely begun packing. I'd like to make excuses and say "it's because the interns were visiting for a year while I LIVED here for two years." But I think it's really my lack of doing. I just can't figure out where to start.

We had a visiting pastor share with the staff today - telling us the most important thing he's learned in his many years of ministry: "We need God." We agreed.

I've been working on computer training projects the last couple days. Our domain administrator is getting ready for training in August that will help him save time and better secure our computers. I'll be doing training tomorrow for four new phone operators. And we're planning Microsoft office training for the new interns when they arrive the last week of August. How can we help our staff leverage technology to reach the lost world?

"Gospel for Asia- this is Dorinda. How may I direct your call?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»