Thursday, June 01, 2006

Upcoming Friday Night Prayer

Highlights of this weekend:
* Friday Night Prayer tomorrow night. Should last until 3:30 or 4 in the morning.
* Digging up Auntie Candy's poison ivy on Friday.
* Worshipping with my church on Sunday AM and visiting my college roommate briefly on Sunday afternoon

Today's Thursday IT Training about about the open-source pdf creator that we have installed on everyone's computers. This allows them to save calendars, newsletters, contracts, and more as pdf files for better tracking and emailing.

Again, I was greatly encouraged when one staff member spoke up and said this program had saved him hours of time as he worked with the missions leaders on the field. It's such a blessing when I get to see how my work at the office enables the leaders and missionaries to work more effectively.

And your prayers and support are a part of it! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell people at church "hi" for me!
I miss you :-(