Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Grace not of ourselves

Days can be challenging and today was one of those days. My office computer has decided to freeze for three minutes every time I access the internet -- you think I would know how to fix it, what with me being helpdesk and all. But, alas, no. And then there were interpersonal struggles as well. But halfway through the day, when someone asked me how I was, I responded, "Good!" and I meant it. I explained to the person that God was giving me grace to focus on Him instead of my problems.

Then this evening I started focusing on me and my problems instead of on Him. Definitely more depressing. It truly is His grace that enables us to keep our focus in the right place.

Office update: I've got Thursday Training in the morning to help people learn to search through their files and emails more efficiently. Hopefully we'll spend less time searching for things and more time working. For the glory of God!

No comments: