Thursday, March 09, 2006

Can you hear me now?

No, it's not a cell phone. They've been training me to run the soundboard for the audio system at the ministry and tonight (Ladies' Mtg) was my first time to do it. The end result was "good overall mix of vocals and instruments, but it needed to be a little louder." For my first time, I'll take that as a compliment.

I was blessed today to talk with a good college friend and faithful supporter. Granted, it was just a phone conversation, but we haven't heard each other's voice in so long, it was a blessing just to do that. When she finishes up her vet program, she'll come for a visit. In the meantime, another college friend and supporter (the vet's sister) is potentially coming for a visit in April. Yay! I am so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm excited for you! love you

Anonymous said...

Yup, loud and clear! It was a joy to get to talk to you again. I am glad I no longer am pretending to be a travel agent. I think I may just pack myself in Laura's suitcase instead of her clothes ;P (ahh. wishful thinking)