Monday, August 22, 2005

Reality is Here

One lesson I continually try to teach myself is that the busier I am, the more I need to spend time with God. And, I think today, the more deliberate I need to be about posting what's happening--so you can pray for me too!

Last week was hectic, but good with KT coming over for garage cleaning on Monday, prayer on Tuesday. My cousins and the Cf family joined me for dusting and vaccuming and putting beds together on Wednesday. My two new interns dropped off their belongings on Thursday. Friday we found out KT was also moving into the house. Saturday was the big move-in day. Sunday we all attended church together. And today was packed full of orientation classes and team building activities.

Please pray for me and the rest of the intern team as we continue to prepare for a new year and we try to model community and "being real" to a group of young people.

I praise God for you!

No comments: