Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Continuing the Journey

Please forgive me for not blogging... I've been fighting with Blogger to get the picture from last Saturday to show up. I'm getting ready to upload the rest of my photos to Snapfish and I'll let you know how you can view them then.

My family came down to visit me on Friday and left Sunday afternoon. We talked about saris and salwar kameez and mahogany cooking utensils and slums and churches and Terri Schaivo and leadership and villages and printing presses and Ireland and much more. It was a good time of fellowship.

I went to bed about 7:45 last night "to rest." I remember my roommates throwing pillows at me about 8:15 as they headed for Starbucks, but other than that I slept until about 5 when I turned over and slept until 7 this morning. Praise God!

No comments: