Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sorry for the length between posts. I've been trying to get up early this week, so I've been curtailing my evening activities to get to bed on time. Unfortunately, that has included my blogging. So here's the big things in my life...

  • Two of my roommates are sick... AJ's lupus is flaring up and SE's gallbladder is attacking.
  • Lei's parents are visiting for the weekend. Pray Lei to continue to be strong in the Lord.
  • My passport arrived Thursday and my visa is being processed with no problems! Thanks for praying!
  • Email from my missions pastor said the church is giving $1500 towards the cost of my support trip (that's up from the $1000 promised earlier)!!!
  • I'm flying to St. Louis in three hours for dental work. Please pray for wisdom for the dentist.
  • I'm spending the next three hours shopping for stuff for India. You can pray I know what to bring and what to leave at home!
  • My sister hired someone to help her in the library! Finally!
  • Seven days from right NOW, I will be in the airport, leaving for India!

Once again, I am so blessed by my faithful prayer team. You guys make the difference.

No comments: