Tuesday, August 24, 2004

We finally have DSL at the house... maybe I'll be posting more!!! Here's today's funny story:

When I prepared for the office this morning, I thought to myself: "I'm running late (put my hair in a bun). I'm walking to work this morning (need comfortable shoes). I'm cleaning the bathrooms today (need clothes that will wash)." So I put on my cotton burgendy skirt and buttond-down the front blouse and threw my hair up in a bun and headed out the door to walk to work.

I got to the office and another staff member (from PA) said to me, "I was in my car on the way to work this morning and saw this girl walking down the street. I thought, 'I didn't know we had any Mennonites in Dallas! What is a Mennonite doing walking down [this street]?' Then I passed the person and saw it was you."

Hmm... maybe time for a wardrobe change? Or not, Bro. KP stopped me and told me he liked my outfit.

No comments: