Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I'm sorry for not posting. Yes, I made it back to Texas safely. Today was my first day back at work. It started at 7:30 as I arrived early to attempt to catch up on my email. An IT department meeting followed at 8:00. Finished up that and had a "welcome-back-here's-an-office-update" meeting with my coordinator. Then I started sorting through my emails when I found one from R. at the Volunteer Department saying his computer was acting weird. R. coordinates the booths and conference and volunteers for GFA in the Western third of the US. He works with people who love what God is doing through GFA and want to help us spread the word. Anyway, R's computer had about 238 spyware files on it. YUCK. It actually wasn't that hard to get cleaned up. It only took me a couple of hours. The rest of the day went much the same.

Except everyone was asking me to smile. They wanted to see my new teeth. :)

No comments: